Friday, July 31, 2009

Hospital sultan aminah

What a nice outlook appearance. Reminds me of touring uk or europe university. The hyatt hotel nearby apparently has been taken over and renamed as thistle. Last sunday went to dangga mall, not much crowd. But i was enjoying e nice penang food in the basement restaurant.
Will be making a trip this evening to visit my father in law whom is hospitalised. Some relatives will be following my car. Thank god, i got my first car early this year. Toyota boleh!
Hope to get my car wash and remember to fill up petrol prior coming back!
Past few days hot news in singapore, ppl are queing to buy properties that are ranging $600psf at least to $1000psf. Kind of out reach for me. Can an average executive afford this? Probably set a target to get a small old condo instead.

Mayhem@K810i

No comments: