Friday, July 10, 2009

H1N1

I can still recall the night that i spent 7 hours in the hospital awaiting the test results of h1N1.
We were just back from our holidays trip in bangkok. Because it is listed as a h1N1 known exported cases country, and i got some symtom of cough, i went to e hospital for a diagnosis check of this virus. Little i know that this takes 7 good sleep hours of mine. I was there from 11pm till 6am before i left the premises. I have not brought nothing there, and e whole waiting process was boring and sleepy of course it was cold too. Thank thank my wife got me a jacket. Yet i still feel cold and sleepy. It seems that e purpose was to quarantine there for several hours.
It was just wrong timing. Because of a cheap airfare promo, we thought of bringing e kids there to experience a premium airline service. No doubt e food, e in flight entertainment was excellent. Having said that, e trouble of getting into hospital for 7 hours, sending worries to colleagues and bosses,my whole family was kind of stay home, with my cousins as well as we were in contacts. Just too much of hassle.
All i have to say is to thank god for making sure you tide through this mini crisis.

Mayhem@K810i

No comments: